SilkAir Popular Flights
Find cheap SilkAir airfares from Singapore now! Choose one of their popular destinations below or contact 6692 9778 today and ask about our great SilkAir deals. Our all-in fares include taxes and fuel surchages.
- SilkAir Singapore to Langkawi Flights
- SilkAir Singapore to Penang Flights
- SilkAir Singapore to Phuket Flights
- SilkAir Singapore to Cebu Flights
- SilkAir Singapore to Darwin Flights
Sink into our stylish leather seats with enough legroom to really stretch out and relax. With extra comfort and privacy, the Business Class cabin will treat you to superior customer service with a wide range of mouth-watering meals, wine and snacks to keep you satisfied throughout the flight. Whether you need to rest up for a big meeting, get some work done or just wind down for a holiday, our Business Class cabin is designed for you to get the job done.
Get your holiday off to a flying start with SilkAir’s spacious, ergonomically designed seats and service from our award winning cabin crew. You’ll be greeted with a refreshing beverage and reading material to get you settled in. Once we’re in the air you’ll be free to sleep, read, relax or dine. We’ll start your holiday the right way in the SilkAir Economy Class cabin.
In order to maintain the safety of all onboard the aircraft, we ask that you adhere to our baggage restrictions.
The following items are prohibited in both your checked and carry-on baggage:
- Explosive, fireworks, flares and munitions
- Flammable liquids or solids e.g. paints or matches
- Compressed gasses
- Firearms, including parts of firearms and ammunition
- Toy guns and weapon look-alikes
- Poisons or insecticides
- Oxidising substances e.g. peroxide
- Other items that pose a danger to the flight and passengers.
- Knives and swords
- Scissors and other bladed objects
- Sporting equipment
- Devices with batteries that may spill, and some lithium batteries.
Please note that these lists are not exhaustive and may vary between countries.
Check in online or at the counter
SilkAir allows you to check in at the airport, online or through your mobile device:
Come to the airport to have a friendly SilkAir staff member check you in. In Singapore, SilkAir operates out of Terminal 2 at the Singapore Changi Airport. You may check in with your baggage here up to 48 hours before your flight departure. Check-in for most international flights closes 60 minutes before your flight departure. Review your flight booking for details.
Online and Mobile Check-in
If you would like to check in before arriving at the airport you can do so by logging in online and printing out your boarding pass at home. Online check-in is available between 48 and 2 hours before your scheduled flight departure time. By using the online and mobile check-in services, you may also select your seats, go duty free shopping, review your schedule and booking details.
International Check-in Guide
- Know how long it will take you to get to the airport and leave adequate time.
- Have your baggage packed according to our baggage guide.
- Prepare your flight itinerary, passport and other documents.
- Arrive at the airport at least 120 minutes before your scheduled departure time.
- Present yourself at the check-in counter with your passport and itinerary.
- Proceed through security and customs.
- Check your gate number and flight status.
- Board your flight, sit down and relax.
Becoming a KrisFlyer member allows you to earn miles and benefits every time you fly with SilkAir.
Frequent Flyer Rewards
You can use your KrisFlyer miles to access award flights to over one thousand destinations in more than 170 countries, as well as upgrading to higher travel classes on SilkAir, Singapore Airlines and Star Alliance airlines. Some of the other prestigious benefits you can receive include priority airport check-in, priority boarding and baggage handling, increased check-in baggage allowance and lounge access.