Hanoi Holidays: Mercure Hanoi La Gare, 4-star, Hidden Hanoi Walking Tour
Excludes taxes and fuel surcharges
Considered one of the most beguiling cities in South-East Asia, Hanoi's trademark is its dozens of parks and lakes.
Travel Dates: Valid for travel 01 March 2017 - 31 December 2017
Duration: 3 nights
Departing From: Singapore
Call 6692 9778 and
quote deal number 4538778
- 3 nights accommodation at Mercure Hanoi La Gare with daily breakfast
- Return transfers between airport and hotel
- Local Life: Hidden Hanoi Walking Tour
Local Life Hidden Hanoi Walking Tour
Start your city excursion in historic Hanoi in the afternoon not by foot, but on board a "cyclo". Equal parts transportation and travel experience, these traditional bicycle rickshaws move at a leisurely pace that's perfect for photos and slow-moving sightseeing. Sit back and relax while your driver weaves through some of the Old Quarter's busiest streets, dodging speeding motorbikes and rolling past French colonial houses on the way to your next destination.
Next, hop off your cyclo at The Northern Gate of the ancient citadel, a gargantuan fortress in the heart of the city. Learn a bit about the history of the imposing structure and Cua Bac Church, a beautiful example of French and catholic influence in the city. Set off to your meet at the front of Quan Thanh Temple, and then embark a lengthier stroll toward West Lake and Tran Quoc Pagoda, hearing the story of John McCain and this temple along the way. Head off along a quieter back road, and stop next at historic Pho Cuon Restaurant for a quick snack. Set off again to Chau Long Market for a closer look at Hanoian culture in th flurry of a local market. After exploring the street stalls here, set of along Nguyen Truong To Street - famous for its desserts - toward Hang T Street, the epicentre of Hanoi's thriving wedding cake stores. Learn a bit about Vietnam's unique wedding culture while sampling some wedding cakes. Shake off your sugar rush on a stroll to nearby Hang Cot Street for a look at Hanoi's mat weaving borough before stopping off along Hang Ga Street a local coffee shop, Cong Caphe. End your walking tour with a traditiona Vietnamese coffee, and head back to Buffalo Tour Desk at Silk Path Hotel to rest your feet.
MEETING POINT: Porte DAnnam Restaurant, 22 Nha Tho, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi
DURATION: 4 hours
DEPARTS: Daily at 1:15pm
Terms and conditions
- Valid for sale until 16 April 2017.
- Blackout date may apply.
- Minimum two passengers travel together.
- Advertised price is per person twin share.
- For other hotel choices, additional night rates, single supplement or child prices, please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown is land only and exclude airfares and airport taxes.
- Additional taxes, levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by cheque or bank transfer. Any surcharges incurred by credit card payment are included.
- Prices are in SGD and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, please enquire for further details.
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice.
- High season surcharges apply.
- Additional conditions may apply, please enquire for further details..
Check out these other Holiday Packages for Hanoi
Call 6692 9778 or email a Travel Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
We won't be beaten on price
Our Lowest Airfare Guarantee ensures you always get the best deal which means you save money.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With retail stores in Singapore, live chat and website, we're always here for you.