London Holidays: Copthorne Tara Kensington City Break with Stonehenge Express Tour
Excludes taxes and fuel surcharges
A city so full of life, personality and a rich history, London is a cosmopolitan city filled with iconic landmarks and cultural activities.
Travel Dates: Valid for travel 1 April 2017 - 31 December 2017.
Duration: 4 nights
Departing From: Singapore
Call 6692 9778 and
quote deal number 3957917
- 4 nights accommodation at Copthorne Tara Kensington with daily full breakfast
- Standard ticket to London Eye with Samsung interactive capsule guides and entry to 4D cinema experience
- Complimentary sightseeing cruise with live commentary
- Stonehenge Express Tour with transportation by luxury motor-coach, entrance to Stonehenge and information fact sheet and audio guide
- One way private transfer from airport to hotel
Stonehenge Express Tour
Afternoon express coach service from London to Stonehenge, including admission to Stonehenge. The great and ancient stone circle of Stonehenge is one of the great wonders of the world and has been awarded World Heritage Status. Why it was built is a mystery, it has been a pagan place of worship, an astronomical clock and a Bronze age burial ground. Its origins date back almost 5,000 years. Decide for yourself while you discover this unique monument. Board our luxury coach for a direct Express service to Stonehenge. On arrival our driver will take you onto the site, where you can enjoy the stones at your leisure with a fascinating audio-guide tour, in the language of your choice.
London Eye and River Cruise
At 135 metres, the London Eye is the world's tallest cantilevered wheel, with 40 kilometre panoramic views on a clear day. The gradual ride in one of the 32 high-tech glass capsules takes approximately 30 minutes. Night or Day, The London Eye offers spectacular views of London and its famous landmarks such as Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, St. Paul's Cathedral, Westminster Abbey and Trafalgar Square. Enjoy an exciting 40-minute circular sightseeing cruise with live commentary from specialist guides. See Big Ben and the Houses of Parliamnet, St. Paul's Cathedral, Tower Bridge and the Tower of London all from the River Thames.
Terms and conditions
- Valid for sale until 31 December 2017.
- Minimum two passengers travel together.
- Advertised price is per person twin share.
- For other hotel choices, additional night rates, single supplement or child prices, please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are land only and exclude airfares and airport taxes.
- Additional taxes, levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by cheque or bank transfer. Any surcharges incurred by credit card payment are included.
- Prices are in SGD and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, please enquire for further details.
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice.
- High season surcharges apply.
- Additional conditions may apply, please enquire for further details..
Call 6692 9778 or email a Travel Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
We won't be beaten on price
Our Lowest Airfare Guarantee ensures you always get the best deal which means you save money.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With retail stores in Singapore, live chat and website, we're always here for you.