Paris Holidays: Holiday Inn Paris Opera Grands, 4-star, Paris Flights, Loire Valley Wine Experience
Includes taxes and fuel surcharges
Paris is the epitome of love! From the Eiffel Tower to the cafe around the corner, embrace everything that Paris has to offer for an amazing experience.
Travel Dates: Valid for travel 1 October 2016 - 31 December 2017.
Duration: 4 nights
Departing From: Singapore
- Return economy class airfare to Paris flying British Airways including taxes
- 4 nights accommodation at Holiday Inn Paris Opera Grands with daily breakfast
- Full day guided tour to Loire Valley with a professional English speaking guide
- Entrance and reservation fees for all sites, wine tastings and lunch
- All transporation in an air-conditioned coach
- Return transfers between airport and hotel
After leaving Paris in a comfortable air-conditioned coach, our tour heads straight into the Loire Valley towards Chateau de Chambord. Building on this beautiful chateau was started in 1519 by King Francis I who used it as a hunting lodge. Considering its spectacular architecture and astounding staircases, however (one of which is said to have been designed by Leonardo da Vinci), Chambord is every bit the castle. As you enter the more than 52 square kilometers of lands, be sure to keep an eye out for the wild boar and red deer that call this place home. By now it must be time for lunch so it's back to the bus and on to our next stop , an exclusive visit to Chateau de Nitray private castle and vineyards. Here you will enjoy a great home-cooked lunch made from local produce and sample some of the region's best wines, including a crisp Sauvignon Blanc and a full-bodied Cabernet Franc, guided by one of the family members who own the chateau. Finally, you will end your visit with a tour of the grounds. Our last stop is a tour of Chateau de Chenonceau, an elegant 16th century castle that is sure to steal your heart at first sight with its smooth white stone and intricate painted wooden door. Inside this castle (which itself is built in the middle of a river) are the well-maintained original stone carvings, immense tapestries, and an intimate chapel.
Terms and conditions
- Valid for sale until 31 March 2017.
- Minimum two passengers travel together.
- Advertised price is per person twin share.
- For other hotel choices, additional night rates, single supplement or child prices, please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown include taxes. Additional taxes, levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by cheque or bank transfer. Any surcharges incurred by credit card payment are included.
- Prices are in SGD and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, please enquire for further details.
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice.
- High season surcharges apply.
- Additional conditions may apply, please enquire for further details..
Check out these other Holiday Packages for Paris
Call 6692 9778 or email a Travel Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
We won't be beaten on price
Our Lowest Airfare Guarantee ensures you always get the best deal which means you save money.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With retail stores in Singapore, live chat and website, we're always here for you.