Tokyo Holidays: Bay Ariake Washington City Break with Rickshaw Ride in Kimono
Excludes taxes and fuel surcharges
Child from $ 299* per person
Excludes taxes and fuel surcharges
Tokyo is a serene city where the future meets the past under bright lights.
Travel Dates: Valid for travel 01 March 2017 - 31 October 2017
Duration: 3 nights
Departing From: Singapore
Call 6692 9778 and
quote deal number 4616773
- 3 nights accommodation at Bay Ariake Washington in Family Quad room
- Return transfers between airport and hotel
- Kimono Dressing and Rickshaw Ride in Asakusa
Kimono Dressing and Rickshaw Ride in Asakusa
Meet your tour guide at Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal at 9:30 a.m. Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal is conveniently located inside JR Hamamatsucho Station (connected to the JR Yamanote and JR Keihin Tohoku lines) and Daimon Subway Station (connected to the Toei Asakusa and Oedo Lines). Upon arrival at the station, follow the signs within the station to the Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal. Go to the Sunrise Tours counter upon your arrival at the bus station. Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal is NOT in Hamamatsucho train Station. It's on the first floor of World Trade Center Building next to Hamamatsucho Station. The guide will escort you to take subway from Daimon Station to Asakusa Station. You will then arrive at a kimono studio to choose a kimono or yukata, get dressed, and go for a walk along the streets of Asakusa for approx. half an hour. The guide will also take you to walk around Sensoji Temple within an hour, Tokyo's most historic area, as well as the backstreets of Asakusa where the atmosphere of ancient Edo Period still remains to today. Afterwards you will enjoy a rickshaw ride, the driver will guide passengers through Asakusa while pulling the rickshaw . Tour ends at the kimono studio in Asakusa. There is no drop-off service after tour. Please head to your next destination on your own. After guided tour, you need to return the kimono or yukata to the studio by 16:00 on your own.
Includes English Speaking Guided Service, Rental of a set of Kimono or Yukata, traditional socks are available. Rickshaw Ride, No meal, no pick up or drop off services.
Please must advise the gender, height, usual clothing size (S/M/L/XL) and shoe size for all members at the time of booking, otherwise your booking cannot be confirmed. Your booking is unable to be confirmed without those information provided. Participants will wear a kimono for tour from January to May and October to December. However, during the hot summer months of June to September, a yukata (light kimono) will be provided instead. This is a tour is provided by shared service, so there is a possibility that if the minimum number of participants of the tour is not met by 4 days before the service date, the tour on that date may be cancelled, but you will be notified in advance and no charge. Kimono will not be available for participant who is taller than 190 cm or those with the waist size (circumference) of more than 120 cm (47.2 in). The tour will still be held even in case of rain and No refund. Your luggage may be stored at the studio, but please make sure to take valuables with you. The studio will not be responsible for any loss. Children below 6 years old may be taken along on this tour but please note that kimono or yukata are not available for them. Rickshaws have a 2 person capacity, so bookings of this tour for 3 people will use 2 rickshaws. 1 infant may ride on the lap of each adult customer for no charge. Additional charges will be required for additional infants (pay at location. Hair set will apply an additional charge if necessary on spot. Please request and make necessary payments on spot on the tour day.
Terms and conditions
- Valid for sale until 30 October 2017.
- Blackout date may apply.
- Minimum two passengers travel together.
- Advertised price is per person twin share.
- For other hotel choices, additional night rates, single supplement or child prices, please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown is land only and exclude airfares and airport taxes.
- Additional taxes, levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by cheque or bank transfer. Any surcharges incurred by credit card payment are included.
- Prices are in SGD and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, please enquire for further details.
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice.
- High season surcharges apply.
- Additional conditions may apply, please enquire for further details..
Check out these other Holiday Packages for Tokyo
Call 6692 9778 or email a Travel Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
We won't be beaten on price
Our Lowest Airfare Guarantee ensures you always get the best deal which means you save money.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With retail stores in Singapore, live chat and website, we're always here for you.