Bentours has been operating tours and cruises to the Nordic countries since 1979. Its tour destinations include Scandinavia, Russia, the Baltic States, the Arctic, Iceland, Greenland, Antarctica and South America. Bentours offers cruises, rail travel, combination packages, and a wide range of independent travel options. With tour style to suit all tastes and interests, Bentours offers either adventure, relaxation or a combination of both.
Why travel with Bentours
- Australian specialists in Scandinavian travel
- Variety of tours and travel options
- Guides with first-hand experience
- Flexible independent travel tours available
- More than 30 years experience
Popular Bentours tours
- Grand Nordic Coast & Capital Tour (16 days)
- Midnight Sun Experience (16 days)
- Arctic Wonders (7 days)
- Trans-Mongolian Rail Tour (21 days)
- Antarctica Classic (11 days)
Discover the jewels of Scandinavia
The more intrepid travellers will love one of Bentours' Icelandic adventures. Witness huge glaciers, bathe in hot springs, explore breathtaking canyons and visit Iceland's intriguing ancient sites.
Travellers looking for a more laidback experience might enjoy a river cruise through Russia, stopping at Moscow and St Petersburg to tour some of Russia's most famous and historically significant landmarks. Alternatively, embark on a rail journey alongside the breathtaking Fjords of Norway, taking in some of the best scenery Scandinavia has to offer.
Tour your way
While Bentours has a wide range of pre-planned itineraries on offer, your consultant will also happily custom-make a holiday to suit your exact needs and interests. All consultants are experts in Bentours' destinations and make regular trips to further their local knowledge.
This independent travel style opens up more of each destination, allowing you to explore at your own pace without a guide, whether you want to stand beneath the vibrant green Northern Lights or discovering Finland's gorgeous scenery and sights. With pre-booked accommodation and transport, you need only focus on the best sides to travel.
Did you know...
- You can also book individual flights, ferries and accommodation with Bentours
- Bentours also offers short activities along with its extended tours
- Most tours included optional experiences