With 100 years experience in the Japan travel market, JTB are experts in creating unique Japanese holidays. Tours are limited to 25 people to ensure an intimate and authentic experience. Some tours centre on a specific theme like Autumn Leaves, Cherry Blossoms, or an Anime Adventure tour; while others focus on specific destinations. JTB has a proud history of showcasing Japan to the world.
Why travel with JTB?
- Over 100 years travel experience
- Experts in special interest holidays
- Customised tours and itineraries
- Specialist and knowledgeable guides
- Hotels, flights, rail passes and ski packages
Popular JTB tours
- Ultimate Japan (11 days)
- Best of Japan (11 days)
- Otaku Anime Adventure (6 days)
- Explore Japan by Rail (15 days)
- Sunrise Express Kyoto & Nara (3 days)
Mix and match your dream itinerary
Travellers can choose either a fully escorted tour lasting their entire trip, or a number of smaller tour 'modules' that can be hand-picked according to your desired itinerary. JTB can also take care of your flights, accommodation, rail passes and attraction tickets.
If you'd like to make your way through Japan at your own pace, you can mix and match a variety of half-day or full-day tours of Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Hiroshima, Mount Fuji and more. Enjoy an afternoon watching sumo wrestling, or soak up the Tokyo skyline on a romantic dinner cruise.
Special interest holidays
Enjoy the spectacular sight of spring in Japan with a Cherry Blossom tour, one of JTB's top sellers. This escorted tour takes you to several World Heritage Listed sites as well as uncovering some of Tokyo's amazing modern wonders, all while taking in the stunning pink array of blooming cherry blossoms.
JTB is also renowned for its ski tours, being a one-stop-shop for all your ski Japan ski needs from accommodation to rail passes, transfers and lift passes. Champagne powder snow awaits just a short distance from the bright lights of Japan’s biggest cities.
Did you know...
- JTB has been offering travel experiences in Japan to Australians since 1962
- You can also book all your flights and any extra hotels, rail passes and attractions tickets through JTB