Jetstar, Business Max Fare Rules
- Fares are subject to availability.
- Economy class fare.
- This fare includes 30kg of Checked in baggage
- Date and time changes permitted before the end of the day of your original scheduled departure.
- Routing changes are permitted by contacting the Jetstar Guest Contact Centre.
- Name Changes are permitted by contacting the Jetstar Guest Contact Centre.
- Name changes can be made for an individual passenger on a booking, but must apply to all flights for that passenger.
- This fare is refundable if originally booked as a Max Fare with $50AUD* Domestic Australia / $50NZD* Domestic New Zealand / 400,000VND* Domestic Vietnam / 50SGD* Intra Asia / 3090JPY* Domestic Japan / $50AUD* Short Haul International or Trans Tasman / $50NZD* Short Haul International or Trans Tasman / $50AUD* Long Haul International / $50NZD* Long Haul International per person per flight.
- Credits are not permitted on this fare
- Cancellations permitted on day of departure
Children and Infants:
- Children (aged 2-11 years on scheduled departure day) pay 100% of the adult fare.
- Infants (aged under 2 years on scheduled departure day) who do not occupy a seat may travel free of charge.
*All amounts must be paid in the currency in which you made (or Jetstar recorded) your original Booking. These amounts may differ due to currency conversion.
- Domestic Flights are flights that depart and arrive within the same country.
- Short Haul International Flights are international flights that operate on either an A320 or A321 aircraft.
- Long Haul International Flights are international flights that operate on an A330 or Boeing 787 aircraft.
- Intra Asia flights are international flights that do not depart or arrive in Australia and operate on either an A320 or A321 aircraft.
- Trans-Tasman flights are flights that operate between Australia and New Zealand.