Jetstar, Economy Starter Fare Rules
- Fares are subject to availability.
- Discount economy class fare.
- This fare includes carry-on baggage only.
- This fare does not include checked in baggage. If you require checked in baggage, you will need to purchase it separately.
- Date and time changes are permitted and must be made before the original scheduled flight opens for check-in at the airport. To make changes please contact Online Customer Service. A Jetstar amendment fee of $45AUD* Domestic Australia / $45NZD* Domestic New Zealand / 330,000VND* Domestic Vietnam / 50SGD* Intra Asia / 3240JPY* Domestic Japan / $50AUD* Short Haul International or Trans Tasman / $50NZD* Short Haul International or Trans Tasman / $75AUD* Long Haul International / $75NZD* Long Haul International per person per flight applies, plus any applicable fare difference.
- Routing changes are not permitted.
- Name changes are permitted upon payment of the applicable fees and fare difference before the original scheduled flight opens for check-in at the airport.
- Name changes can be made for an individual passenger on a booking, but must apply to all flights for that passenger.
- Changes made through the Jetstar Guest Contact Centre are charged a higher amendment fee, plus any applicable fare difference. (GCC fares are more than internet fares).
- Airline fees are subject to change without notice.
- This fare is non refundable.
- Credits are not permitted on this fare.
- If you do not fly, you will forfeit fare paid.
Children and Infants
- Children (aged 2-11 years on scheduled departure day) pay 100% of the adult fare.
- Infants (aged under 2 years on scheduled departure day) who do not occupy a seat may travel free of charge.
*All amounts must be paid in the currency in which you made (or Jetstar recorded) your original Booking. These amounts may differ due to currency conversion.
- Domestic Flights are flights that depart and arrive within the same country.
- Short Haul International Flights are international flights that operate on either an A320 or A321 aircraft.
- Long Haul International Flights are international flights that operate on an A330 or Boeing 787 aircraft.
- Intra Asia flights are international flights that do not depart or arrive in Australia and operate on either an A320 or A321 aircraft.
- Trans-Tasman flights are flights that operate between Australia and New Zealand.